Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 13 December 2013

Get a surprise or just read ^^

Annyeong ^^
It's not many days until 2014 starts. I'm gonna make some special things for the year-end here so make sure you keep an eye on my blog ^^
But this post ain't to update you guys about that x)
It's about this:

  1. Do you want a surprise??
    Then send me an email (or through the contact form) your bias list (send as many you biases as you want ^^) and your name ^^
    Although it's not much I'll promise you that it'll be from the bottom of my heart :)
  2. The Boss is gonna be on After School Club on Wednesday :D Anyone else than me who's gonna watch?? Here are some directions ^^
    a. Hangout application
    b. Live Online Audience application
    c. Email fan art and videos to afterschoolclub.arirang@gmail.com
    d. Tweet your questions for The Boss by using #AskTheBOSSASC
    e. Add hashtag #TheBOSSASC in your tweets to help trending during the show
  3. I've got like 3 copies of The Boss's album Why Goodbye on the way T__T One is autographed from Yesasia and the other 2 are on the way but I'm a bit scared that it'll get lost because of Christmas T__T (like my Shirayuki cds seems to be right now T__T)
  4. I started watching The Heirs.............................................................. I plan on writing a review on it soon but I've only watched like 9 episodes yet xP
  5. I got my second copy of F.Cuz's Change Limited Edition. And as usual I got Jinon's photobook. I was surprised I didn't get him in neither of my copies the last time but I guess he knew I was getting another copy so he sneaked in there. I have his photocards from No.1, Hello Again and Change photobook. I'll probably get him in my low-priced copy too. When will I ever get Yejun?! T__T
  6. I really hope Gurupop makes a quest with either The Boss or BIGSTAR because I really want to at least have the cards (especially DGNA's). I know I won't have a chance in participating in the quest because it's a popularity contest now and it's mainly the same people winning over and over.
  7. I'm gonna work at the floorball cup in January and I just got to know how much I'll be making ^^ I say moneeey :D (although it ain't as much as it might seem xD)
  8. I really want to watch Pokemon, Conan and Ranma½ because I'm to lazy to read the manga (not sure if Pokemon has a manga though) x) But I don't have that much space in ma computaah...
  9. I really want MYNAME's 2014 calendars and Departure dvd and Seo Inguk's new album. But where are the money?? T__T
  10. I'm totally loving Dad, Were Are We Going?! This variety show is one of the best ever and I'm surprised I didn't start watching it earlier. The kids are so cute and the dads has their pros and cons. I'm gonna do a review on it too ^^
That's all for me :)
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP