Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas presents

Annyeong ^^

So Christmas is over and I wanted to share the few presents I got. (I got mostly money and mom's present hadn't arrived yet she said).
But I got two presents from my sister ^^

One was MYNAME's Shopping Bag and it's like a normal shopping bag ^^

The second present is an animal hoodie. I got the pink mouse and I really love it! It's cosy and in great fabric. Although M is a bit big on me I find it kind of nice because then I can wear it during winter too. I'm definitely gonna wear this a lot ^^
I hope you had/have a great Christmas ^__^
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP