Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 28 November 2013

Comeback rant #29: DGNA

Annyeong ^^

So DGNA has finally made their comeback! I cried a little while watching the music video the second time.

DGNA - Why Goodbye
The song is really amazing! I absolutely love it! And the music video is so well-made. They made it interesting to watch and not just the boys (although I wouldn't care if it only was the boys standing with a white background ^^). I've really missed Mika's voice. And Injun is so good. Karam too. And Jay. Hyunmin too. And their English has gotten better. I'm so glad that they returned with such a great song. Everyone should listen to this song. It's soo good. And they all look amazing!


DGNA Comeback Showcase
So today DGNA had their comeback showcase. It was really amazing. I was watching the live stream and waah. I totally loved it! Although the many backup dancers made my stream lag just a little bit and for the performance of Why Goodbye, the black outfit and the many backup dancers made it lag a bit again. The showcase was waaay to short. But I'm so happy they're back with amazing songs.


DGNA - Chapter II
This album comes with a random photocard and a 40-page photobook what I've heard.

You can pre-order your copy here:
Kpopmart: $9.90
Kpoptown: $10.90
Yesasia: $15.99
DVDHeaven: $9.33
CDJapan: 1234yen ~ $12.09
Soompi: $13.99

With Unfolded poster
Kpopmart: $9.90
Kpoptown: $14.90
Yesasia: $20.99
DVDHeaven: $12.64

With Folded poster
Kpoptown: $12.90
DVDHeaven: $10.44

I'm gonna order my own copy through CDJapan soon. The reason I'll order through them is because of their double extra points for orders over 5000 yen campaign right now ^^  I always love getting points on CDJapan so that's why I don't order from Kpopmart or DVDHeaven this time. Although I would love to have that poster...

Btw, did you know that CDJapan have a holiday clearance sale right now? That means that they have lowered the price on a lot of things including some of DGNA's Japanese albums ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP