Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 14 November 2013

10 things

Annyeong ^^
Yup, I've been lazy and busy so I haven't blogged since the beginning of November. I'm sorry.
Anyways in a few hours it's my birthday ^^ I'm turning 21.
But to update you on some things ^^

1. Gurupop is having a A-JAX quest ^^ I hope I can make something for the quest since I don't have enough clickers T_T If you wanna help me please click on the A-JAX picture and wait until the page has loaded before you close it.


2. TimeZ is coming back :D They've already released 3 teasers :) I can't wait :D

3. MYNAME Spain has gotten the Day By Day albums so now I'm just waiting for them to ship it out :D

4. Although DGNA has a comeback showcase on the 28th will they really make a comeback before this month is over??

5. A-JAX Snake album comes with a photocard apparently O_O and Yunyoung is back!! :D

6. My birthday is tomorrow O__O

7. I'm actually selling my autographed Miss A Touch T__T

8. 360Seyong's birthday is coming up O__O

9. I should finish my birthday picture for Seyong and birthday message for T.K and start making something for Selly

10. I should do some banners while I still have photoshop open ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP