Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 15 November 2013

Birthday presents

Annyeong

So in a few few hours my birthday will be over. I'm tired, I've been up since like 6am. But it's been a happy day :)
So let me show you the stuff I got ^^

From mom and dad I got a lot of jewelry, especially earrings, and some money. Oh and I got a pink rose too ^^

The letter is from my grandma who sent me some money.

From my sister I got a MYNAME Official Concert T-Shirt, Baby I'm Sorry poster and AA Comeback poster. So I'm only missing one piece in my official concert collection ^^ and I got my first official MYNAME poster! And the AA poster reminds me that Juwon ain't in the group anymore T__T
From my brother I got money ^^

And from Bente I got this supercute gurupop post ♥

360Seyong's birthday in 5 days :)

Btw did you notice that the blog is pink now? ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP