Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 3 November 2013

Introducing #23: Vision Wei Chen part 2

Annyeong ^^

Since Wei Chen has made so many music videos for so many of his songs I had to divide them into two posts.


This post will only contain music videos that ain't the title songs or songs that I wasn't really aware of until I made this post.

有你的幸福 (Have Your Happiness) feat Yu Sasha
This is probably the cutest couple I've seen (probably not, but I totally approve of them). And the song is really good!


流星雨又来临 (Meteor Shower Has Come)
Okay so it's not really a music video since this is a Meteor Shower OST but I felt the need to put this video here because Vision Wei Chen composed this song. Listen to it! You won't regret it ^^


爱,有你才完整 (Love, With You It's Complete)
This song is the theme song for the drama Half of a Fairy Tale. Another song I just heard.


月光 (Moonlight)


尘埃 (Dust)


我们在改变 (Change)


只愛到一半 (Love To Half Only)


哈嘍 (Hello)
I just found out that he's made an music video for Hello which is also in his latest album. I really love this song but the music video disappointed me a little.


Mr. TOP
This is a theme song radio program if I understood it right. I really like it.
P.S Thanks to Iris who helped me translate the song title's correctly ^^ ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP