Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 2 November 2013

Introducing #22: Vision Wei Chen part 1

Annyeong ^^

It's time for the long awaited Introducing of Wei Chen that I've promised you a long time ago ^^

Vision Wei Chen, born 22nd February 1986, participated in a famous national television singing contest called Super Boy 2007 and placed 3rd.
While watching the live streaming of M! Countdown I first heard of Vision Wei Chen. He performed Run Away with Thunder and Lee Joon (MBLAQ) and Daybreak. Although I had never heard of him first and didn't even know he was Chinese until he performed Daybreak I fell in love with him immediately. He was so good and I was really impressed with him singing in Korean.

But he's not only a singer. He starred in Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower season 1 and 2 as one of the F4. Although I haven't seen all of the episodes for the first season I really like that drama and he's a decent actor. Wei Chen has also starred in some movies but because of the lack of English subs and such I haven't been able to see them.


少年游 (Junior Tour)
Okay I hadn't heard this song until now. But this is his debut song. He looks so young in this music video and he's so cute ♥


一个人睡 (Sleep Alone)
This music video is so sweet and heartbreaking. I love this song. It's from his debut album.


加油!你有ME!(Keep Going! You Have Me!) feat Alan
This is a Meteor Shower OST. It's cute and I really like this duet :)


千方百计 (Disparate)
I'll let the music speak for it self ^^ It's a good song and the music video is great too.


我想爱 (I Wanna Love)
This is one of my favourites. The song is really good and I really like the music video.


Run Away feat Lee Joon & Thunder (MBLAQ)
This is the actual performance I saw live and I'm putting this up because there ain't a music video for this song. It's a shame but there's nothing to do about it. Anyways you should all listen to it because this song is so good!


破晓 (Daybreak)
This song is what made me totally fall in love with Wei Chen. I was literally singing on this song right after he performed it. And that's rare. This song is so catchy and awesome.


Goodbye Goodbye
This song is a remake of Wheesung's Heart Aching Story. I remember I had so many feelings while watching this music video.


V Space
This is my favourite music video by Wei Chen. It's soo cool!


封面戀人 (Secret Lover)
This song is from Wei Chen's latest album and is a great song. I absolutely love this song and the music video is great too. The song is different to the other songs he made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP