Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 4 November 2013

Review: Seo Inguk Can We Dance Tonight albums

Annyeong ^^

Finally my Seo Inguk CDs came :D

Click on Yejun to read more ^^
http://dreamstroue.blogspot.com/2013/11/review-seo-inguk-can-we-dance-tonight.html
As usual is CDJapan's packaging awesome ^^ But the shipping is somewhat questionable. They used to arrive at exactly the 2 week mark but nowadays they have started arriving late. Like two more days and it would have been the 3 week mark. Oh well, I'm not complaining because at least I get my packages ^^
 
Preorder gift
Yup CDJapan sent these as pre-order gift and I got two because I ordered both version of Seo Inguk's album. I'm never gonna use these post cards :P He's so hot ♥

Version A comes with a CD and a DVD with the music video and the making. It also contains a photocard. I haven't watched the DVD yet but I bet it will be awesome ^^. The songs are really good.

Version B comes with only a CD which contains all the songs from version A but also the Korean version of  With Laughter or With Tears. This version also comes with a photocard.
We Can Dance Tonight is awesome as I've already said before ^^ and it's the only dance song in this album.
My Voice is my favourite song on this album.
Best Friend is another great song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP