Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 18 November 2013

Album review: F.Cuz - Change

Annyeong ^^

Today I got my Change CD's so click on Yejun to watch the prettiest albums ever ^^

http://dreamstroue.blogspot.com/2013/11/album-review-fcuz-change.html

So as usual I bought both these versions on CDJapan. They sent out my package a day before the release date and it arrived today which is one day before the 2 week mark. The package was as usual great.
I'm gonna start with the low-priced edition because it doesn't contain that much. I really like the album cover for this edition though. It's so pretty. This edition comes with the song Change and a photocard. I got Daegun. The CD looks so pretty too.

The limited edition CD comes with three songs.
Change, which is an amazing song.
Tearful Heart, another great song.
Empty, a song that Kan and Yejun wrote together. Kan really needs to get a chance to write F.Cuz's title songs. First Sorrow on the Hello Again album and now Empty. They did a really good job together because I really love this song.
The limited edition also comes with a DVD that contains the music video and the making of. I haven't been able to watch it yet though.
Instead of a photocard in this edition we get a member photobook. I got Kan's photobook. Seriously he's sooo good-looking! Yejun's my F.Cuz bias but Kan is making it so hard on me T__T I really need to get my hand on Yejun's photobook.
This limited edition is, as Hello Again LE is, really thick. And the CD and DVD in this edition is really pretty too.
Yeah, this was it for the F.Cuz Change edition ^^ Let's see what comes next in my mailbox :)

1 comments:

Paulo Gonçalves 18 November 2013 at 23:47  

Nice Blog!

Paulo Gonçalves
Portugal
http://viajaredescobrir.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP