Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Comeback rant #28: TimeZ, 2AM, VIXX etc..

Annyeong ^^

I apologize for the lack of update. I hope I'll get better on updating soon :P
But here is a comeback rant with artists like TimeZ, 2AM, VIXX, Electroboyz, 100% V, History, SanE, Miss A and FT Island.
You know what to do to read more ^^
http://dreamstroue.blogspot.com/2013/11/comeback-rant-28-timez-2am-vixx-etc.html


TimeZ - Young Love
I'm so happy they're finally back! And they came back with an awesome song. I absolutely love this song. And the music video is good too. I really like it when Shu Hang and the others are around the desks and then everyone falls down except for Shu Hang. And the dance is really addictive as the song is too. I really like Guan Xi's rapping too. This is a comeback I've really waited for and I'm so happy the song is so good. I can't stop listening to it! It sucks though that I can't decide on a bias and that I don't know where I'm supposed to place Shu Hang. He's so cute but so are the rest of the members <3


2AM - Regret
2AM is back after a long time. I've kind of missed Changmin's voice. And I just re-watched Personal Taste so I had some Seulong feels. Perfect for their comeback. This song is beautiful and I like it. Although the music video isn't the most interesting music video. I was screaming to Seulong though in the end to not go in the water with his clothes on xD And I think it's kind of cool that the sky is bly while everything else is in black and white.


VIXX - Only U
Although this music video has been out for a while I haven't written about it. That is kind of weird since this music video is filmed in Stockholm, Sweden when they were here for their showcase. I wasn't able to be there so I'm happy to see some evidence that they were here. The song is really great. I wished that VIXX released more songs like this as their title tracks instead of their weird dark songs like On & On, Hyde and Voodoo Doll. This VIXX is the best!



Electroboyz feat. C-luv - Busted
Another group that is back! I really like Chakun's voice. I love this group. And this song is great. Just listen to it. It's worth it ^^

100% V - Missing You
100%'s sub-unit 100% V debuted not long ago. This sub-unit consists of Rokhyun, Hyukjin, Jonghwan and Chanyong. Their vocals are great and I really love the acoustic version of this song. But this version ain't great for me. And the music video is kind of boring. I suggest you visit Loen's youtube channel and watch 100% V's I'M for the acoustic version because that version is great!

History - What Am I To You
Sihyung's rapping parts sounds more like his voice in this song than it did in Tell Me Love. This song is also much better than Tell Me Love. But the dance parts are not that great. And why do we get to see Yijeong in such unflattering panties?
I don't think that History will ever be able to top their debut song. Dreamer is one of the best songs ever!

SanE feat Sanchez - Break Up Dinner
SanE is really great at making songs. And somehow he never dies in his music videos. This song featuring Sanchez from Phantom and Sanchez's voice really matches SanE and the song. The music video is really well-made. But I hope he makes some funny music videos again soon like the Love Sick song.

Miss A - Hush
Miss A is finally back! Although this song is like Touch was for me when they released that song. I wasn't that into the song but it grew on me. And so is Hush. I wasn't liking the song that much when they release it but it's grown on me already. Listen to it!

FT Island - Madly
I'm sad to say that this is a song that isn't that memorable for me. But the song is good. 

Next time I'll give you a comeback rant on DGNA's new song that will come out in a few hours I think and M.I.B's new song (if I can wait that long ^^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP