Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 23 September 2013

The right answers

Annyeong ^^

The question hunt is over and I've contacted the first winner.

The Winners
Iris - 17 points
Dora - 17 points
Aminat - 15½ points

Congratulations to all winners!
I will be contacting the winners according to the list so keep an eye out in your mailbox.

And here are the answers ^^

Post: 안녕 - I want my packages ^^
Answer: Yesasia. Infinite - Over The Top and U-Kiss Neverland

Post: Catastrophe
Answer: That Nichkhun was joining the Ouran High School Cast

Post: Seunghyun,Junghwan,Jonghyun,Dongwoon,Changsun,Dongho&Hyunchul
Answer: Junghwan = Sandeul, Changsun = Lee Joon & Hyunchul = Karam

Post: Kpop Rant: Male Vocals
Answer: F.Cuz's Yejun

Post: Album Collections
Answer: 13

Post: Terada Takuya (June 7th)
Answer: Through Dream Team Asian Special

Post: My Top 7 Biases
Answer: 360


Thank you for participating in my question hunt! :)
All participants should check their mailbox ^^ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP