Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 16 September 2012

Kpop rant: Male vocals

Annyeong ^^

I felt like I need to do a Kpop rant on idols that I really like because of their vocals and not merely because of their personality or visuals. So if you want to read more then click it ^^

I first saw Seo Inguk on Strong Heart and got to hear him sing. After that I looked him up and immediately fell in love with him. His voice is really outstanding and I still can't get tired of listening to him. I can't deny that he's hot but that wasn't something I thought of when I first saw him. I think it came naturally after I'd fallen in love with his voice ^^

B.A.P's Daehyun is someone whom I didn't pay much attention to in the beginning. Until I got to hear his satori and his singing. I like B.A.P I'm not that into them (because they're so young) but Daehyun is driving me crazy with his vocals and looks T-T And he's grown so much in his singing, at first I was like 'naah, he needs more training' and now I'm blown away everytime he sings xP (almost everytime) Daehyun Saranghae! <3

I didn't know Beast's Yoseob was the main vocalist until I watched Immortal Songs 2 o.o (I know shame on me). I knew he was good though, but when he did Immortal Songs 2 I realized how good he really is. I hope he never stops singing! <3

BTOB's Eunkwang is a kind of joker because I never thought anything of him. Until he sang in Father. That really blew me away. And so I listened to their other songs again and this time actually listened to his voice and he's really good. (Not as good as Yoseob though ^^) You should all give the leader some cred :P

I found F.Cuz after Lee-U had already quit and when everyone was like 'I miss Lee-U' and stuff I was like 'this guy has a good voice'. Yejun is the guy I liked (I realized that Lee-U is good too a little later xD). I still really like his voice (even though he's now rapping he's still really good at that too ^^).

I've already written in another post that I started liking Keonu Park after he left LEDApple. But I'm not sure if I wrote why (I probably did). His voice is just amazing and it's indescribable. Check him out at least ^^

I'm not sure if B1A4's Sandeul should be on this list. I didn't notice him until I got his photocard in my It B1A4 album (I was to busy staring at Jinyoung). But after I got it I started to look at Sandeul in the music videos and stuff and realized that he is a really good singer. But as I said, I'm not sure if he's supposed to be in this post since I didn't notice him because of his voice. Well, if Yoseob is allowed to be in this post than Sandeul is allowed too ^^

The only reason I still listen to CN Blue is Lee Jonghyun. I've liked his voice ever since I first started listening to CN Blue. The reason to why I started listening to CN Blue is of course Yonghwa but since I found out Jonghyun also sings in the songs I realized that it is him I like. Because before I knew it was him, it was still my favourite parts. I wish Jonghyun gets a bigger part in the newer songs. (And I don't get why Yonghwa is the main singer, leader, main rapper and composer. Don't he want to share anything with his members?)

It was love at first sight. The first time I saw Super Junior's Kyuhyun was just pure love. I was watching Super Junior - M's Me (one of my first korean music videos) and I fell for his voice immediately. He will always be in the top of my list over good singers <3

When U-Kiss changed their members I wasn't really caring for Hoon. I did care for AJ since I found out that he had been in Paran (a group I really like). But Hoon and Soohyun looks really alike so I wasn't that interested in him since I like Soohyun both vocally and visually ^^. But when he got more and more lines in their songs I started to pay attention to him and then after I bought his solo album (which he released before he came to U-Kiss) I realised that he's really good. His version of Like Birds is so much better than FT Island's version (I'm sorry FT Island T_T). That's why he is on this list ^^

Somehow this post shows that I'm not really that good at realising how good people are at singing. Which I guess is true. Usually I watch groups after I've gotten to know at least one member (ex. FT Island, CN Blue, SS501 etc.) and because of that I keep watching that member. And íf I don't know any of the members in the group (ex. Beast, B1A4 and U-Kiss) than I'll probably only listen to the song and not really caring of the different members singing ability. And then there is exceptions like Super Junior, F.Cuz and LEDApple where I listen to the songs and fall for a member because of his singing :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP