Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 23 September 2013

Album Review: KAT-TUN & Vision Wei Chen

Annyeong ^^

Today my YesAsia package came so click on Yejun if you want to read more about KAT-TUN and Vision Wei Chen.

Okay this package took a little more than 2 weeks to come. The packaging where great, it had a lot of bubble wrap. But apparently for some reason it came from Singapore. I don't know why, have they moved their warehouse or what?
Anyways back to the items ^^ All the KAT-TUN CD's are bought on the Summer Sale (and it's still possible to buy it for the same price that I did ^^)


I bought this single for $4.99 instead of the $18.49 price it had before the sale. It comes with the title track, another track and a DVD with the music video for Fumetsu no Scrum and the making of. Both songs are really good. The CD is a bit different because the thingy that always comes with JP albums are backwards. It was worth the $5 that I spent on this album. I haven't been up to date with KAT-TUN at all and the last time I watched the whole group was when I watched Cartoon KAT-TUN.
But Koki has become old xD



This I got for $5.99 instead of $19.75. Seeing how this version comes with 3 songs it's alright that it is one dollar more expensive. This also comes with the music video and a special video by Nakamaru (I haven't watched it yet). 
I really like Expose but there is a lot of English in it. Steps To Love is my favourite song on this album. It's different to any other songs I got from these 3 albums. Brand New Day is another great song.
I love this album the most. Because of the album cover (it's not bad quality it's suppose to look like that) and the CD cover and the songs.



Another album I got for $4.99. I'm not sure how much it used to cost since it's out of print. This album comes just like Fumetsu no Scrum with the title track, another track and a DVD containing the music video for To The Limit and the music video making. The music video is amazing. It's my favourite one.  
Walking In The Light is a song I really like. This album is another great one so listen to it!



Have I told you that this man is truly an amazing artist?! Well, now I've told you. This album is the most epic album I have not only by him but out of all albums I've got. ALL the songs are amazing. And the album itself is just perfect. It comes with a plastic cover, photo book with the lyrics and 6 magazine cover thingies which are really amazing. And you'll be able to know what the songs are named both in Chinese and English.
I've already told you what I thought about Secret Lover here.
Light is amazing!
Hello is probably my favourite song (if I dare to pick one). I think I'll let you listen to it on your own to understand it's amazingness.
I shouldn't have picked. Lady Lady is as amazing as Hello. If not a tiny bit better. Gaah I'm trying to tell you that this album is too amazing for me to pick a favourite song. I love it! He's perfect!
U Know I Need U is a fun and upbeat song and I love it.






This was it for this time ^^
Next package is CDJapan and it's supposed to come next week someday and I will probably not be home to open it when it comes so you have to patiently wait for next package.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP