Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 2 September 2013

Review: Stuff from Kpopmart, Kpoptown, YesAsia & Soompi



This got shipped 13/08/22 and arrived today september 2nd.  12 days counting the weekends. Kpopmart's shipping got slower. But I'm happy it arrived :D 
It came with a freebie since I ordered a lot and I ordered when they were still holding their summer promotion.
Let's see the rest of the package ^^

This wallet has nothing to do with kpop to do at all. I just ordered it because I wanted a new wallet and I really like it ^^ Although it's missing a coin-pocket.

I love this album! I'm part of it ^^. The boys look so great in this album. But it's bigger than I thought it would be. It's as big as my Bromide magazines if not a little bit bigger. I got two Special Cards. Does anyone know what they are for? All of the songs are great and all of them has a music video so check them out on AA's official youtube channel ^^
As I said I'm a part of it. I did the brown Sweden picture ^^



There's not that much to say about this. They look amazing and the autographs are printed. They are a little bit bigger than my AA album.



This is super cute! I love it :D




It's nicely made but the back stick to anything with a glancy part.


History's first mini album. I like the pictures in the photo book. And the songs are great. I really like Blind.


Kpopmart #2 is next
This took also 12 days to get to me including weekends.

I bought this because MYNAME is in it and they are on the poster you get with this magazine too.


A-JAX's album is big and it's amaazing. The most of the songs are songs that we've already heard because of music videos but there are two songs that are new and they are both amazing. ^^


Kpoptown
It took 11 days for one small thing to arrive since they emailed me after they shipped this and told me that they didn't had Girl's Day's first album in stock. Mad I am. Becuase the shipping was higher than the actual price for this item. But at least it's FT Island ^^ 

YesAsia #1
It took 3 weeks for this package to arrive. And they had down-valued this package so damn much! It's $100 worth of items and they stated it's only $15. Yeah, sure I appreciate it but what would've happened if it disappeared or something. Oh well. I bought 5 Korean albums and got a Bromide magazine for free. This big package is because of their summer sale.


This is more like a newspaper. It's big! And it didn't really fit in my package. But it's Seyong in this magazine <3



I've already told you what I thought about this album here. So I won't tell you about the songs. But the photo book looks amazing except for the fact that it is glued on wrong. You do not open it the usual way, in this album you open it the other way. It's kind of frustrating.



BIGSTAR never fail me. I really love this album too. The boys look so good in the photo book and the songs are really great. I don't think Be Brave is that amazing though. But Sunshine, Run & Run and Shake is really good songs. The last song is really good too.



This version comes with an memo board and the album is really AWESOME!!!




Do I need to say anything? This album is so great. FT Island is so good!



Cutiepie Seunghyun

This single is really great. I already love Love Yourself because I heard it while I was watching the Wallflower live action drama. But Heart Beat is really fun and good. The D-Motion is really catchy too and great. Although this album barely comes with anything. It's the CD and the song lyrics. Since this is the Korean version it also comes with an Korean translation of the lyrics. But nothing much more. It's a good thing that the songs are so good.

 









Soompi #1
My Sunny Hill package took 11 days to arrive. It got stuck in Incheon for a week and then it came to me. But it was worth the wait. The album is amazing. I really love it. The packaging is really cute and this special came with both an folded poster and four pictures. I Don't Know A Lot is my favourite song in this album. Seriously guys you need to listen to this album!




The special package that I didn't order:
I participated in WellMade Ent's big event for their new album by sending in a fanmade picture. And I got these in return! They are amazing! And on the back there is the song and the fanchant printed. I was not expecting this although I was suspecting that I would get something since they made that announcement that everyone who participated was to send in their address.
This totally made my morning :D


This was it for this time. I'm still waiting for packages so look forward to the next time ;)
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP