Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Music player

Annyeong ^^

I've added a music player but if there is anyone who knows where I can find a better free one where I can use the songs that I have on my computer please tell me. This music player is a free one but you can only listen to 5 songs per time so if you want to listen to other songs you need to refresh the page. I have around 40 songs on this playlist ^^

And there is only 5 days left until my question hunt ^^ Look forward to that :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP