Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 18 September 2013

CDJapan is the best!

Annyeong ^^

As the title says, CDJapan is the best!
I've had a order since August which has awaited to be shipped.

It was this order:

Kiss Tour Limited Edition

And the only item this order has been waiting for is Seo Inguk's photobook which isn't to be released on the 20th September.
And when I ordered it the description said that I would have to wait 2-3 weeks extra.
But today it got shipped.
It's not the 20th yet and it's definitely not 2-3 weeks after the release date. This is why I love CDJapan! They sometimes ship your items a few days before the release date so that you will be able to get it as soon as possible.

Oh and my ZE:A and A-JAX packages are here :D I just have to go pick them up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP