Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 30 September 2013

MYNAME 3rd Single Group Purchase

Annyeong ^^

MYNAME and H2Media is doing their usual Album Group Purchase for their upcoming single.
I'm definitely gonna order but I thought that if there is anyone who wants my help I'll try and help ^^
I think that MYNAMESG and maybe MYNAME Spain are gonna do group purchases too so you can always try there if that feels more safer :) They helped me with the mini album :)

Let me know if you want me to help you purchase you're own 3rd single album :)

Let me know ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP