Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Random update rant

Annyeong ^^

So I haven't updated you guys on some things.
First off, I'm going to my aunt tomorrow because we're going on my granddad's funeral this weekend so unless I get the stamps today I won't be posting the prizes until next week. Sorry about the delay but there's been so much going on right now.
And on Sunday I'm going to Stockholm with my friend to go to Eat Your Kimchi's fanmeeting. It's gonna be great I think. Except for the fact that I'm going up in the country tomorrow and coming home on Saturday to take the train back up (almost all the way) to see them xP. It's only because we bought the tickets before I knew about the funeral.

Now there will be more Kpop updates ^^
MYNAME is making their Korean comeback in October with their 3rd single album. I'm so gonna buy their Fancafe album :)
And they're making their Japanese comeback on November 20th (Seyong's birthday) and I've just preordered my copies thanks to the points I've been saving up. It's points from my previous orders, orders that you guys have made after clicking my links (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!) and surveys that I always get after a order has been shipped. It's an awesome feeling and I love CDJapan so much for their point service!
If you haven't made your account yet, you should. And if you have a blog or similar you can get you're own links ^^

If you need help preordering

Day By Day
And if you haven't preordered Shirayuki yet
Shirayuki ver. A
Shirayuki ver. B
Another MYNAME news is that they starred in a episode of Thunderstruck Stationery Store and it's hilarious and you really need to watch it! I loved it! ^^

Jung Joonyoung - Spotless Mind
The music video is kind of boring but I like the song.

I think this is enough for my randomness x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP