Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 5 October 2013

MYNAME updates ^^

Annyeong ^^
 
I'm back from my aunt's house ^^ And I've ordered my MYNAME lightstick with the help of my sister and an ebay seller. :)








And I'm still waiting for response on how much the shipping will be for albums to be shipped to Sweden.
But unless you want me to help you MYNAME Spain has opened orders for international so if you live in Europe it's cheaper to order from them from anyone else ^^
I ordered my last 3 Baby I'm Sorry albums from them and they were super helpful and nice! And the fact that they're willing to help international fans even if they're not that confident with English is awesome.

If I'm gonna help ordering I will only take 4 orders so contact me if you are interested and I'll let you know before the 10th if I can order or not. (Because if I don't get the shipping price in time you can still order from MYNAME Spain)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP