Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 13 October 2013

Comeback rant: Major update

Annyeong ^^

It's time for some MV updates ^^ Click on Yejun for music videos by Block B, Jung Joonyoung, IU, Tiny-G, Teen Top, Pure, VIXX & Okdal, FT Island and MYNAME

Block B - Very Good
They just recently one number 1 on Inkigayo. I understand why they won. I like this song. Although it kind of remind me of Big Bang's latest style I think this style fits Block B better than Big Bang. My Jaehyo looks really good. So if you like weird songs then watch this ^^ I really like the music video. It's funny ^^

Jung Joonyoung - Spotless Mind (N polar version)
I decided to listen to this song since I saw him on Happy Together not long ago. And this song made me like his voice. But I think it's only because of this song. Because I listened to his other song The Sense Of An Ending and I didn't like his voice at all in that one. Or the song didn't appeal me. The music video is kind of boring. But the song is really good.

IU - Red Shoes
The music video is really entertaining and is telling a story as many of her previous music videos have done. But the song feels a bit disjointed. Like it's actually many different songs cut together. So I'm not that impressed with the song. But the music video is really good.

Tiny-G - Miss You
These girls feels like they really grown up. It's a different feeling from Minimanimo. I really like this song. This song is catchy and really good. If you haven't already heard the song you should really listen to it. 

Teen Top - Date
I'm not sure why I put this here. There ain't no real music video and I think the song is okay. I mean with the English they use it doesn't really make sense. "Saranghae date" uhm.. yeah... translate it and it means "I love you date". But they are cute and I watched this after watching their Weekly Idol episode where they said that Teen Top didn't have aegyo. That's a lie! They don't have any forced aegyo but they sure have aegyo :P

Pure (feat Tayeon) - Wedding Day
Yet another song I'm not sure why I put here. The song is okay and the music video is ridiculous. But Kim Kyungjin is in it. And I love his horse.

VIXX & Okdal - Girls, Why?
This is the 3rd Jellyfish project album Y.Bird. The music video is funny. And the song is pretty good. Hyuk is the only one who hasn't any lines and the Okdal girls are really good singers. You should listen to it ^^
 
FT Island - Memory
FT Island's latest Korean song which is self-composed for once. I love this song. And the fact that Seunghyun is finally rapping in this song is making it so much better. I've missed hearing his voice in their songs. And the music video is so cute. Let's all support them! ^^

MYNAME feat D.O - Day By Day
For the last music video we have my favourite guys. And no, Exo fans, it's not you're freaking D.O that is featuring in this song. It's someone who's been in this industry longer than your Exo has. 
So, now that that is out of the way. Let's focus on the song. It's different from their other songs and I absolutely love this song. And the music video is so amazingly done. This is a masterpiece! You guys need to listen to it!
MYNAME FIGHTING!

That's all for this comeback rant ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP