Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 14 October 2013

It's been a good day ^^

Annyeong ^^

Today's been a good day :)
It started with a message from MYNAME Sweden telling me that I could participate without facebook which their contest were located in. And then I watched LOENT's Introduce Myself with MYNAME which was freaking hilarious.

Then I told LOENT that and they actually responded to me :D They've only favourited my tweets before but this time they tweeted back to me :D

Then I sent in my motivation to the MYNAME contest and then went to my regular monday group. We watched Wreck-It Ralph because the kids had decided that we should have a movie night today. The movie was really amazing! If you haven't seen it you totally should! ^^
After the kids went home I saw I had a lot of messages on my phone. One of them was from MYNAME Sweden telling me that I had won their contest! :D I was so happy! I didn't think I actually be able to but I did :D
So now I'm waiting for my copy of the magazine K-Colors of Korea :D
The thing we had to do to participate was to tell them how we found MYNAME Sweden and why we love MYNAME

Hej ^^

Jag har gillat MYNAME sedan deras debut. Message är en fantastisk låt och jag älskade deras stampdans. Men det var inte förrän Just That Little Thing kom ut som jag hittade deras Japanska låtar och blev förälskad på riktigt. Då jag redan följer MYNAMESG (de hjälpte mig med Baby I'm Sorry albumen) och MYNAME Spain (som också hjälpte mig med Baby I'm Sorry albumen) hittade jag MYNAME International nyligen genom dessa. Och Genom MYNAME International hittade jag även MYNAME Sweden då de promotade er. Förvånad över att jag inte hittat er tidigare började jag genast följa er i hopp om att hitta fler MyGirls och MyBoys.

Varför jag gillar MYNAME? Det är enkelt. De är grymt bra artister, roliga och de gör musik som jag verkligen gillar. De är perfekta helt enkelt! Alla har sin plats i MYNAME och MYNAME hade inte varit MYNAME om någon av dom saknades.
Det är en underbar familj
Pappa Gunwoo
Mamma Insoo
Äldsta Sonen Seyong
Mellersta Sonen JunQ
Maknae Chaejin
Och all MyGirls & MyBoys
Black heart (cards)

Det finns så mycket mer att säga om denna underbara grupp men det skulle bli en alldeles för lång rant x)

Tack MYNAME Sweden för att ni ordnar denna tävling och tack för att jag får delta utan facebook :D
Cecilia
I'm too lazy to translate this but if you try Google Translate it will give you fairly good translation ^^

Now I'm a bit scared that will be the last good day I'll have in a few weeks..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP