Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 31 October 2013

Kpop stuff have arrived ^^

Annyeong ^^

It's been a while since I last wrote. I've been having some difficulties being sick and other stuff. But I have finally taken some picture of the stuff that has arrived to me lately ^^
Hopefully my Seo Inguk CDs will come tomorrow or something ^^

You know what to do if you want to read more ;)
http://dreamstroue.blogspot.com/2013/10/kpop-stuff-have-arrived.html
First let's see my MYNAME Lightstick
My sister helped me buy it from Ebay. It came really fast actually :) and I love it :D

Second is my MYNAME Soompi Special
It took Soompi forever to get this one out but I finally have it :D Seriously this album is the one album I have the most copies of. I have one of each covers (all signed ^^) and an extra of JunQ's cover due to this. It's signed by all members :D I love it! And I got an extra mousepad. What am I supposed to do with this one?

Third is my prize that came like two days ago.
Since it was shipped from Sweden to Sweden it only took a day to get it ^^ I really like it! It got nice articles ^^ You can read the issue on internet. Visit K-Colors of Korea's homepage ^^

Lastly is my Gukbear
I'm not really sure how long it took to get here but it wasn't long but not surprisingly short either. But I absolutely love it! The Gukbear is supercute and can be used on your mobile, key chain or other. I'm to scared to use it on anything because of the straw hat. The hat is super delicate. Gukbear has a heart charm which says Heart Rider and Seo Inguk on ^^ I tried to take a picture on it.
This package also came with a Seo Inguk photocard and his printed signature on the back. Although the photocard is a bit thin he looks really hot and I love it ^^



6 comments:

Isabelle Jonsson 24 November 2013 at 20:25  

Where did you order it from? Im interested in buying EXO things but i cant find many sites that doesn't cost much to buy from.. Most of them (that i found) takes alot for shipping to Sweden.

Cecilia - 세실리아 24 November 2013 at 21:36  

Living over sea means buying kpop will be expensive because of shipping. I always compare the things I want to buy on different sites and choose the cheapest one with the greatest amount of care.
My favorites are Kpopmart and CDJapan. But you should check my review page since I've compared a few online stores there.

Just so you know you'll never get away from the shipping cost no matter if you ever found a store that sells it (I have yet to find one) or buy from YesAsia with the free shipping.

Nabilah Othman 11 December 2014 at 05:08  

hi hi cecilia. just wondering... are u the same cecilia on soompi? :P aaaaa that moment when i found out about in uk a little too late. so no more guk bear. right now waiting for the heartrider merch. btw do u happen to knwo where i can get the seo in guk black banner thingy? like online shop or watevs... thats in english... coz i found one in chinese.... so im kinda scare i click on the wrong thing. hahaha. thnx!!!! #obsessivefangirl nabilah0511@gmail.com

Nabilah Othman 11 December 2014 at 05:10  

oh ktown4u is kinda ok too. cheap merch... just cost a little more on shipping

Cecilia - 세실리아 26 December 2014 at 14:18  

Hi ^^
I'm not sure if I'm the Cecilia you're talking about (I go under the name Totalt on Soompi so probably not).
I do not know where to get the banner. In fact I'm pretty in the dark when it comes to Seo Inguk merchandise :/ I should do better..
If you ever find any stores please let me know :)

Cecilia - 세실리아 26 December 2014 at 14:24  

I've never bought from ktown4u even though I have an account there. It's mostly because it doesn't have much of a price difference compared to other shops so I go with the one I prefer in those cases.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP