Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Comeback rant #25: KARA, NU'EST, Touch & Vision Wei Chen

Annyeong ^^

It's time for another comeback rant from me ^^
This rant will be about KARA, NU'EST, Touch and Vision Wei Chen.

Don't miss it
KARA - Damaged Lady
 
Although I like this song it kind of makes me think it sounds quite alike another song of theirs. I'm not sure which though. But it's only the refrain and the song is really good.
The music video is actually good. When I first watched it I thought it felt strange but not anymore.
You should all listen to this music video ^^

NU'EST - Sleep Talking
It was a while since I last made a rant of a Nu'est song. But it's also been a while since I've liked their songs. Action was the first and last song I ranted about. Now it's time for the second Nu'est song to be ranted about. Sleep Talking is a really great song. It's been a while since Nu'est got me hooked. The song is weird, different and catchy. And I love the weird music video.

Touch - Start To Fly
Touch is making their Japanese debut with the song Start To Fly. I really like this song. And they are rapping in Japanese! Guess who got overjoyed when she heard that?! Yes, ME! But then I realized that Kanghyun is missing. Apparently he left the group to pursue his studies. This group is just filled with member changes.
But they have a great debut song and the music video is really well-made.

Vision Wei Chen - Secret Lover
Vision Wei Chen is back! Last time he was in space with V Space, now he's a hot model with an western girl model as the Secret Lover (this is just my thoughts xD). I'm so glad I found him because he is PERFECT! If I had to choose only one artist that I could listen to it would be him. I would choose him over all my Korean crushes and favourite groups. And this song will let you know why. 
It's so amazing! He's an amazing singer! And I like the music video. ^^
Seriously, if you've never heard of him before, start listen to him!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP