Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Review: ZE:A and A-JAX specials from Soompi

Annyeong ^^

I got two packages today. My autographed ZE:A Illusion and A-JAX Insane albums from Soompi came today.

 
Click on Yejun for more ^^


So I bought this album because Moon Junyoung is back and I wanted his autograph. Since we got to ask for which member we wanted I asked for his and I'm pretty sure I got it! It took exactly a week for the album to arrive. It got stuck in Incheon for a few days. The design for this album is really cool and I really like the blue color the CD has. The pictures in the album looks great too. This special also comes with 10 photos. I just wished that the autograph wasn't in black. It's almost invisible.

I like the songs in this album because I clearly hear Junyoung's voice. It feels like he has bigger parts than he has in The Ghost of Wind but it can just be me being delusional.
Crazy is a good song.
Step By Step is another good song but since I've already heard this song on music shows it isn't new to me.
U're My Sweetie is a sweet song that is making me fall even more in love with Junyoung.
No.1 is another great song. I think it's my favourite one together with U're My Sweetie.


 
It took only 4 days for this album to arrive. And I absolutely love this album. No regrets buying it even if my bias Yunyoung didn't sign it T__T
The pictures are so cute and funny. And it comes with one group photo.
Don't Break My Heart is an awesome song. I really like it! You all should listen to it.
I've already written about Insane so I won't mention it more here ^^
와줘 (Please Come) is a really nice song. I absolutely love it. Together with Thank Ya it's my favourite songs in this album.
Fantasy and Thank Ya are also two great songs.
Seriously you need to listen to this album!


That's it for this time ^^ Next package to come is my YesAsia packages which will probably come next week and the week after that my CDJapan package will arrive ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

Blog Archive

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP