Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Seunghyun,Junghwan,Jonghyun,Dongwoon,Changsun,Dongho&Hyunchul

SeunghyunSandeulJonghyunDongwoonJoonDongho
FTIslandB1A4CNBlueBeastMBLAQU-Kiss

I Miss DGNA and Karam = Hyunchul <3 I had looked forward to their Korean comeback but because of everything that happened...

Yes, currently I'm fangirling over Song Seunghyun (haha first I wrote Sehyun without realizing it's his brothers name xP), Lee Junghwan, Lee Jonghyun, Son Dongwoon, Lee Changsun and Shin Dongho.


It's not always I'm fangirling, it comes in waves I guess, but I am now.. From the beginning it was only Sandeul and Jonghyun but then I watched K-Pop: The Ultimate Audition and realized that Song Sehyun who plays Hyunseung is Seunghyun's brother which brought me to fangirling over Song Seunghyun once again.

Because of Seunghyun I watched Maknae Rebellion (still waiting for ep 15 to be completely subbed T-T ) AGAIN! (don't know how many times I've watched it by now oO') and because of that I realized once again how sweet and innocent Dongho are. Oh, if that boy weren't so young I would so want to marry him, but since he is I'm just gonna adopt him ~^_^~


The reason to way I started fangirling over Son Dongwoon again is because of the solo song he released not long ago ^^ 


Yoseob has always been my bias in Beast but somehow Dongwoon... He's just too cute :D And I just looked on the whole MTV Beast Almighty (instead of doing my essay oO) and realised how cute Gikwang (well I realised that while watching High Kick Through the Roof and Me too, Flower) is too..

Seriously, the only one I'm not satisfied with in Beast is Jang Hyunseung.. And he was the reason I started listening to Beast.. But it's all because Troublemaker >.< I know they were going for a sexy concept but he was just too over her and grabbing and everything that I came to dislike him cause of it.

For Lee Joon I happened to see his apperance on Strong Heart ^_^ He's hot <3 I actually like him for being so honest even though I don't always agree with him :) Joon seems real unlike other idols *cougheeteukcough*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP