Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 12 March 2014

It's just a small update ^^

Annyeong ^^
It's been a while. I haven't had the energy to write and I haven't felt the need to share everything anymore since it feels like no one is reading this blog except for my merchandise reviews. I do have something important to say about that review so look at the end of this post before you ask something.

Anyways, I'll do a small update for now.


I've ordered MYNAME's new full-length album Five Stars normal edition and FT Island's new single Mitaiken Future both from CDJapan. And I don't know why I haven't checked the gift option before because that's probably the reason I've gotten taxes on some of my packages.

When I've gotten my money from baby-sitting this weekend I'm going to buy three things from Yesasia.

  1. Seo Inguk - With Laughter or With Tears TW Edition
  2. Vibe - ritardando
  3. B1A4 - Who Am I Sandeul Edition
The only reason I'm buying from Yesasia is because I want the Taiwan edition of Seo Inguk's With Laughter or With Tears. I don't care if it is true that I can't play the DVD because I'm in region 2 I just want that album!

I really love Vibe's two songs that they have released music videos for recently so that's why I'm buying their album too. Seriously, Yoon Minsoo had me almost the first time I saw him on Dad, Where are we going? and he really is a genius.
I'll give you proof.

Yoon Minsoo guested Immortal Songs 2 for the first time.
 If you don't want to check the whole episode I'll tell you --> he won <--

Haeundae is such a great song! You have to listen to it!


Something that's not really Kpop related is fouseyTUBE. He does videos, sometimes they are funny and sometimes they're just ridiculous. But the thing that makes me respect this dude is videos like these:




Another thing that isn't Kpop related is the drama Boku no Ita Jikan. It's a Japanese drama which stars Miura Haruma as the main character. It's soooo good! Like any other drama with Miura Haruma is.
I only have one left that will be aired tomorrow so it'll probably be out on Friday or Saturday so I'll maybe give you a review on that drama if I feel like it :P

Something that is Kpop related though is this
I only need Hyunmin now to complete this set. I hope I can get a hold of him soon.

It's kind of funny because I'm missing Hyunmin for Chapter II, Jay for Love Parade and Mika for Love Days. Three different members and three different sets that can be finished if I just find those members photocards. Oh, well... I won't give up.


Before I end this post I just want to say one thing. I know there are a lot of people who's read my online store reviews because I get questions. But I'm starting to get annoyed getting questions about things that already is in the post. Like the time for shipping, which shipping option I use and so on. IT'S ALL IN THE POST, PEOPLE!
I'm totally okay with people asking me about other things like which one I recommend and so on but I won't answer anything about shipping time or shipping options anymore. Those will be ignored because why should I spend time on answering you when you don't even spend anytime finding the answer?

And I want to thank all you people who use my review page/post as a source for choosing online where to buy from and for helping other choosing. I always get really happy when I see that I have helped someone with my experience.
Alternative text

2 comments:

SweetiePieCinju 12 March 2014 at 19:00  

I hope you will enjoy your new albums when you get them. ^^
If you wouldn't mind it too much... I would be glad to know how you think about them then. (I'm always interested in albums people would suggest to buy.)

And also thank you very much for following my blog. Even though I just wrote one entry until now, it made me very happy! ^^

Cecilia - 세실리아 12 March 2014 at 19:54  

I definitely think I will ^^ Thank you :D
I'll probably do a review of them when they arrive because that's something I almost always does ;)

And no problem ^^ I'm looking forward to read more on your blog now that you have one :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP