Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 14 March 2014

Gurupop quest and Kpopmart contest ^^

Annyeong ^^

I just posted my second quest post in 2 on Gurupop and conveniently it's about Gurupop's 2nd birthday ^^

So if you guys would visit and maybe even write a comment about it I would be really happy. Because even though I don't think I have a chance of winning I would be overjoyed if I could win BIGSTAR's I Got The Feeling album that I didn't win last time I participated in a Gurupop quest. And to even have a chance of winning I would have to get at least some comments because you need some popularity to win Gurupop quests now T__T



On another note I also have sent in my participation for Kpopmart's Love White Day contest. I doubt I'll win anything though but it was fun doing the crossword. ^^ You should try it out too ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP