Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 28 March 2014

Comeback rant #36: F.Cuz - One Love

Annyeong ^^

F.Cuz has finally made an Korean comeback!

One Love
Apparently they had some problems with their agency so now they're back with a new agency and a new song. Finally I say!
I really like this video. I love that they've continued on the Change video and made it as magical. I love the rubic cubes and the dance looks really good.
The song is really good too. I love that we get to hear Jinon sing in Korean this time since he sang in Japanese in Change. I'm just glad we get to hear him sing because he's good at it. And Kan sounds soo amazing!!
I think I'm finally able to tell Daegun and Raehyun's singing apart now. Raehyun has a more clear voice than anyone in the group (I really like his voice) and Daegun's voice sounds like a darker version of Yejun but lighter version of Jinon.
F.Cuz has amazing members! All are great at singing which a group is supposed to be like (somehow recent debut groups seems to not being able to sing >_<).

I really wished this would've been an album. Wouldn't matter if it was a single, mini album or full-length album just an album! I want a physical copy and getting physical copies of a digital single is a real pain in the butt T__T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP