Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Finally bought my albums ^^

Annyeong ^^

I've just bought some albums ^^ But instead of buying them on Yesasia which was my original plan I bought them on Kpopmart and Ebay.
On Kpopmart I bought B1A4 - Who Am I Sandeul ver. and Vibe - ritardando. I was actually thinking of buying Shin Hyesung's Winter Poetry album but because F.Cuz is going to have a Korean comeback in March (idk when) I decided to save money for them.
On Ebay I bought the album I couldn't buy on Kpopmart. Seo Inguk's With Laughter or With Tears TW edition.

Doing it like this I saved a little bit of money and I got to buy from one of my favourite online stores instead of giving the overpriced store money.
I can't wait until I get them :D

Oh and I won a History Blue Spring album on History's fancafé. On of the members on there held a giveaway and I was one of the winners :D :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP