Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Friday 21 March 2014

Pre-Drama rant #32: Emergancy Couple

Annyeong ^^

If you've been following my blog you would know that I fell in love with Choi Jinhyuk at first sight in Gu Family Book. So when I saw this video in my subscription I just had to listen to it.

Choi Jinhyuk - The Scent of Flower (Emergency Couple OST)
And I don't regret it. I've always loved his voice but I didn't know his voice could sound this lovely while singing. He's truly great! And this video made me finally start watching Emergency Couple. I've been wanting to watch it but I just haven't started it and while I still have the last episode of Boku no Ita Jikan left (I was busy last week and I'm a bit scared to watch it) I needed a new drama to watch. So I've started with the first episode and I've laughed so much already (well, as much as you can in the first episode of a new drama where you are a bit confused on how it will go on).

I'll let you know my feelings for this drama further on as I watch it ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP