Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 22 February 2014

Package review: DGNA, FT Island & Seo Inguk

Annyeong ^^

So I finally got my two CDJapan packages ^^ Although I had to pay customs on my big package T__T and they took both a month to arrive.

These packages included DGNA, FT Island and Seo Inguk ^^

My first package that came directly home contained this magazine, F to F and it contains a lot of Kpop. Not like my MYNAME F to F where it's almost only MYNAME which is Kpop and rest is about Japan. But this magazine comes with a DGNA poster on both side so I'm having a really hard time choosing which side I should use. F to F always have so pretty pictures :)

My second package I had to go to the store and pay out. But it was kind of worth it ^^
It contained:
I got the last first press that was still on CDJapan. And because of that I got Jay's photocard for this DVD. Although I have yet to put this DVD in my computer and play it I know that this series is pretty funny ^^ I've watched the subbed version online ^^.

I'm not sure why I bought this album but I did. And I'm happy I did. The songs on this album are really great and I somehow got a Seunghyun photocard. I still can't understand how I was able to get him. He looks really good though ^^.
I really like Beautiful.
Another New World is co-written by our leader Jonghun and another great song.
On My Way is written by Hongki and also really good.

This album is amazing! Seo Inguk never disappoints!! All the songs in this album is amazing!! And out of 12 songs only 4 songs are from his previous singles.
I have yet to watch the DVD but it contains the music video for Everlasting Love and a Special Documentary Movie so I'm excited to watch it.
The only downside with this album is that there is no pictures. Only the lyrics but I think you get a photobook in the other version which I'm going to buy so I'm okay ^^.
This album comes with a photocard and if you pre-ordered you got a post card which is the reason to why I ordered this version first (the other version was all out on the post cards).

And that's all for this time ^^
Alternative text

2 comments:

jade 15 February 2016 at 17:49  

with a DGNA poster on both side so I'm having a really hard time choosing which side I should use. F to F always have so pretty pictures :) SEO Packages for Small Business

Farhan.Jee 30 December 2019 at 16:04  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP