Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 20 February 2014

Stuff I've gotten since last time ^^

Annyeong ^^

It's been a while since I last wrote. And I've gotten a few things since last time.
You know what to do ^^

This is a compiled photo of stuff I got.
I bought the BABA cards from a tumblr user. Since the seller had a package deal for all three I bought them all but I'm planning on giving away Jinyoung to a friend.

I got Insoo's ID photo from a user on the photocard forum for free. So nice of her! ♥

Dongwoon comes from a trade I did with another user on the photocard forum. I traded my Junhyung for her Dongwoon ^^

And lastly I bought Jay and Mika Honki Magic from a third user on the photocard forum. :D

Next is my Yejun Gorgeous Taiwan photocard from ebay. He's so cute in this photo!

Now it's time for my huge Japamart haul. I got all from Yahoo Auction Japan through Japamart.

I got all these albums because of the photocards they came with. But I've decided to try and collect DGNA's other versions for these albums so I'm happy that I got version B of both Love Bingo and Jumping. That means I have 3/9 version B and only need 2/3 of all version B's.

I also finally got a hold of DGNA's first mini album Awake. This album is soooo good! I love it! And even if it came with some defects I'm so happy I got it for the price I did ♥. The album came with an event card/photo that I can't participate in (although I doubt I would've been able to participate anyways xP) but it doesn't matter because I like the photo ^^
And don't forget to listen to the songs of this album! You'll regret it if you don't!


I also got a DGNA photobook. I'm not sure if it's official or not but it's beautiful anyways so I don't really care ^^
 A small sample ^^

I also got an 2013-2014 DGNA calendar and a one-sheet sticker came with it ^^

I got a lot of DGNA photocards, a Sandeul BABA photocard, a Seo Inguk Everlasting photocard and stickers, one JunQ ver. B Shirayuki photo and one Seyong ver. A Shirayuki photo.
So now my Honki Magic photocard set, Love Bingo photocard ver. B set, Summer Magic Live 2012 photocard set are complete ^^ and I'm only missing one photocard from Love Parade and Love Bingo before they are complete too.

Last in my Japamart haul is Cross Gene's album With U. Unless you live in Japan it's almost impossible to get a hold of this album so when I saw this one Yahoo JP I got ecstatic! I've been wanting this album for a long time because I really like Dirty Pop and Crazy. And I love Takuya! This album contains the Japanese and English version of Crazy, the Japanese and Korean version of Dirty Pop and the Korean version of Page Of Love. They're all great songs!

So now I'm waiting for my CDJapan packages (why aren't they here yet?? O_O), Mika Chapter II photocard, 2 Seunghyun photocards, 3 Seo Inguk We Can Dance Tonight photocards and my TimeZ album.
Alternative text

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP