Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Thursday 29 November 2012

Another update on kpop stuff ^^

Annyeong ^^

Because Kpopmart tricked me they have now shipped my things ^__^ I thought they wouldn't ship it until tomorrow because it said that Yoseob's album won't be released until tomorrow. But they moved back his released date so it was released today and thus it's been shipped ^^

I also get some B1A4 mini photos to my Let's Fly album :D I get it for Yoseob's album too but that I already knew ^^ Freebies we like :D :D

My posters are behind the albums ^^

And now my B1A4 In the wind has been ordered :) 
Bye :D

1 comments:

mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 01:55  

WOW!!! ITS SOO ADORABLE!!! OPENING THEM MUST BE THE GREATEST FEELING!!! *o*!! YOUR SO AMAZING FELLOW BANA!!<3

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP