Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Drama rant #19: SCHOOL 2013


Annyeong ^^

Sitting here listening to Daikoku Danji and ignoring my homework (again).
I've just finished watching the first two episodes of SCHOOL 2013 and felt that I should do a post on the drama since it's been a while since the last drama post.

So keep reading if you want to spoil yourself ^^

So this drama is a drama filled with familiar faces.
Lee Jongsuk (Secret Garden, High Kick 3)
Jang Nara (Baby-faced Beauty)
Kim Woobin (A Gentleman's Dignity, Vampire Idol)
Kwak Jungwook (Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, White Christmas)
Lee Hanwie (King of Baking, Kim Takgu, To The Beautiful You)
Yoon Joosang (Who Are You?, Padam Padam)
Choi Daniel (The Musical, High Kick Through The Roof)
Park Haemi (Personal Taste, Unstoppable High Kick)
Ryo Hyoyoung (Jungle Fish 2)

I was so surprise to see so many faces that I recognized. Let's go over them all ^^ (there are more actors cast in this drama but these are the ones I know from other dramas/movies/varieties)

Lee Jongsuk 89/09/14
I loved this guy in Secret Garden and he's great in this drama too. Although I wish he'd talk a little bit more xD I'll bet it will come later on ^^

Jang Nara 81/03/18
Although I haven't seen her in a drama yet I still recognize her and know who she is (I bet I've been watching too many variety shows ^^). Although I don't really like her character (I hate those kind of weak woman teachers) she's pretty good and likeable.

Kim Woobin 89/07/16
I'm still waiting for this dude to appear but it seems like he'll show up in the next episode :D (Can't wait :D :D) Woobin is a awesome actor and I can't wait to see him in this one. I'll bet he'll make it interesting.

Kwak Jungwook 90/06/12
When I first saw him in the drama I was like "I recognize him.. Who is he?!". So I looked it up and realized who he was. The problem is that I don't know whether I liked him in White Christmas or not but I found him pretty likeable in Shut Up Flower Boy Band. But I don't like him right know in this drama. Perhaps he'll turn out later to be likeable but he isn't right now...

Lee Hanwie 61/06/17
This is a actor who's funny and annoying and has been in many of the dramas and movies that I've seen. And this character that he's portraying in this drama isn't any different from his previous characters.

Yoon Joosang 49/06/25
I really found this actor interesting when he was acting as Death in Who Are You?. In this drama he's playing an likeable character, a teacher I kind of wished I had in middle school (I guess it is translated :P). I look forward to see what he'll do.

Choi Daniel 86/02/22
I liked Daniel in both The Musical and High Kick Through The Roof (you who have been visiting my blog since a long time ago should know how much I liked him in HKTTR). But I don't like him in this one. Or more likely I don't like his character in this drama. Why be a teacher if you don't want to get to know the kids and teach them? Just learning for the exam is an awful teaching method and it won't make your students learn anything.. They'll only remember it until the exam and then forget it.

Park Haemi 65/01/28
I didn't like her in Personal Taste and I don't like her in School 2013 either.  Maybe that's a good thing maybe not.. I don't know.

Ryo Hyoyoung 93/04/22
As we all probably already know she is a member of Co-Ed School and 5Dolls (I like Co-Ed much better than 5Dolls) and that she is Ryo Hwayoung's (ex-member of T-ara) twin sister. I don't remember her from Jungle Fish 2 so I don't know about her acting but she seems like she'll be pretty good. I'll give her a chance ^^

And if you didn't know, T-ara's soon to be newest member Dani is in this drama. I've seen her once in the two episodes I've seen xP

Well, that was for the actors. Then to the story. I like it. It feels a bit like GTO 2012 but in Korea's version. I can't wait to see more of it! ^^
You can find the subbed ones here

Jongsuk and I say annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP