Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Review: Miss A & Cross Gene

Annyeong ^^

Got three Kpop albums (and 2 Bromide magazines) as a Christmas gift yesterday from my sister :)
So here's a review on them ^^



Miss A is my favourite girl group and this album has the prettiest pictures of the girls. Although I didn't really like Touch the other songs in this album is really great. I love No Mercy. Rock N Rule ain't bad either but the first time I heard it I wondered why that song wasn't in Independent Women pt. III xP I can't be happier that I got this album since I probably never would have bought it myself because of Touch.


This album is amazing. Contains cardpictures (instead of a photobook) and a sort of poster with the song lyrics on the back. The only bad thing is that you have to shake it to get it out of the box (there is no hole or anything so you can't really take it out with your hands). The songs are really good. I liked I Don't Need A Man and Ma Style, If I Were a Boy, Madness and Time Is Up ain't that bad either. Their songs make me like them even more :) <3




 
I was kind of expecting a bigger album since their Korean album is :P And this didn't come with a photocard T_T (but I'm not sure if that is because this is the Korean version or if it just doesn't come one). I'm a bit confused since they say this is Cross Gene's Japanese Debut Album but all of their songs have more English than Japanese o.o At these times I wonder why even debut in Japan when you can't sing in their language? I mean they have Takuya, shouldn't there be more Japanese lyrics?

This album contains almost all the Japanese versions of the songs from the Korean album except for My Lady. Instead there is a Japanese song called New Days which I absolutely love. And I do have to say that I like some of the Japanese versions better than the Korean versions. Do support Cross Gene :D <3



This is actually a freebie from Kpopmart (I know since I kind of made my sister buy it for me xD) and the t-shirt ain't as big as it looks ^^ It's a medium size but the way it fits me I would say it's a small :P (I have small on most of my t-shirts and this fits me pretty perfectly) This is the t-shirt that fits me the best out of the three I have (have one from Beast - Fiction and one Pancoat that I won in a U-Kiss event (all of them are white xD)). I absolute love this t-shirt :D I advise you to buy Cross Gene's Japanese CD to get one too ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP