Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 23 December 2012

Review: B1A4, Yoseob & DGNA

Annyeong ^^
It's been a while since I last did a review on things I've bought. But don't worry here it is ^^ And I'll do a complete collection post after Christmas :)
The things I've been waiting for has finally come (well everything except for my Let's Fly and Yoseob album had already come) so click read more for more ^^




As you may see it's a necklace ^^ It came in that little box (which were just a little to small). I was hoping that the necklace would be a bit longer but I like it anyways.

So this is two calendars for 2013. One wall calendar and one card calendar. I really like all the pictures on both calendars (although CNU didn't get an own picture in the wall calendar o.o). I'm gonna put up the card calendar beside my wall so that I can watch it everyday ^^




As you can see these are stickers of B1A4 members ^^ Super cute :D :D


Let's Fly. B1A4's first mini album. The album they debuted with ^^ I got two mini photos with it from Kpopmart (which surprised me since they didn't state that they would give them for this album and it's more than I got for the repackaged album I bought from them). As usual B1A4 has a lot of cute pictures and as I've probably mentioned before the songs are really good.The only thing I feel sad about is that my album didn't contain a photo card T_T (guess the album is too old to contain a photo card now.. Should have bought it earlier)

 




 DGNA's first full-length Japanese album. I absolute adore it! The songs are soo good in this album. It does contain all the love songs that they've released as singles and some of the side songs from the singles. And then there's songs that are new. Like Friends, I absolute love that song! All the old songs and new songs are really good! Although I don't hate their Korean songs I think their Japanese songs are better. And I got Mika's photo card so now I've got a matching card of Mika too :) Since the one from Love Bingo is really big and not like the rest x)






Yoseob's first mini album is amazing! The form of the album is really cool and I love how it's made. The photo album is filled with cute and handsome pictures of Yoseob. And to my surprise there were a photo card in the middle of the photo album x) Such a cute photo card! I tried to search for pictures of his photo cards but could only found one other and it seems that either not many have been able to get there album yet (which is weird since my took like 3 weeks to arrive from Kpopmart so people should have been able to get it before me) or they just haven't taken a picture of it. I love the message on the photo card (although it says exactly the same on the Midnight Sun photo card). According to google translate it said "Doojoon! B2ST! Sup!" But it says "Yang Yoseob hwaiting! Yoseob hwaiting! Seob hwaiting!" ^^
And I got three mini photos from Kpopmart as a gift ^^ So now I've got doublets of those mini photos cause I got them when I bought Midnight Sun limited edition I think xP

If you haven't listened to Yoseob's mini album you really should! Although I really like Caffeine I think my favourite song is Look At Me Now or You Don't Know. So listen to them ^^







This is it ^^ I forgot to take picture of my B1A4 photo scroll banner and my posters (B1A4 Ignition and Yoseob) but I'll include it in the complete collection that I'll do after christmas so no worries ^^
BTW my B1A4 CD collection is almost complete ^^ At least the Korean albums. I've only got In The Wind left which will probably come in February hopefully. So now I probably should focus on buying their Japanese albums :P There full-length album 1 is really good so I'll probably buy that one first ^^
And my DGNA collection is almost complete too ^^ Only missing Love Power and then it's complete :) (Cause I can't get a hold of there Korean albums that came out before Lady T_T)
LEDApple collection is also complete :D (excluding the digital singles and the Logic Egoism Delete album)

Annyeong ^^

1 comments:

mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 01:53  

the b1a4 photocards!! they look soo cute!! kyaaa~!! ^^ Youre so great for having all these b1a4 collection! Im soo proud of you fellow bana!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP