Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Saturday 29 December 2012

Pictures ^^

Annyeong ^^
Here is my complete Kpop collection in pictures ^^ Enjoy :)



B1A4
Let's Fly
It B1A4
IGNITION
IGNITION Special Edition
Bromide
Photo Scroll Banner
Cross Heart Necklace
Mini Wall Calendar
Card Calender
Mini Photos
Postcard Set
Stickers
Bromide Poster

B.A.P
 No Mercy
Bromide
Bromide Poster (from another Bromide magazine)

Beast
Fiction Limited Edition
Midnight Sun
Midnight Sun Limited Edition
Lights Go On Again
AJ - First Episode A New Hero
Yoseob - The First Collage
Dongwoon Socks
Yoseob pictures
Mini Photos
Clear File Set

Cross Gene
Timeless Begins: Limited Edition
Timeless - Future -
T-Shirt

DGNA
Lady
Love Bingo
Love Parade
Love Days
Love Letters
Jumping
Honki Magic
Postcard Set
Stationery Set
Special Love Book

FT Island
Beautiful Journey
Five Treasure Box
Let It Go!
Let It Go! Photocard
Bromide
Bromide Poster

LEDApple
 1st Mini Album
CODA
Time Is Up
Run To You

Miss A
 A Class
Touch
Independent Women pt. III
Seo In Guk
1st Mini Album
Special Album
Perfect Fit

SS501
Y R Man
Kim Kyujong - Turn Me On

U-Kiss
Only One
Neverland
DORADORA
Hoon - Pure And Love
Bromide
Double-sided photocards

SM Ent
Super Junior M - Perfection
TVXQ - Mirotic
Sungmin Postcard
Kyuhyun Postcard

J.Tune Camp

Rain - Speed Racer
Rain - Ninja Assasin
MBLAQ - BLAQ Style

Others
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho OST
CN Blue - Ear Fun Limited Edition (Lee Jonghyun)
Infinite - Over The Top
C-Clown - Not Alone
SG Wannabe - 7 part 1
BoM - Single Album Vol. 1
M Signal - Threads Of Your Clothes
Homme - Man Should Laugh
Lee Minki - No Kidding
Run - Face Off
CN Blue - Mini Photos
Infinite Photos
Pancoat T-Shirt
FT Island - Mini Photos

Chinese
Hit-5 - Love In Pain
Vision Wei Chen - Daybreak

12 comments:

Paulanabell 1 January 2013 at 20:11  

How can you have a lot of B1A4 cd and stuffs? :(
I envy you soooomuch, you must spend so much money for all of it. Well i only had it B1A4, that's the only one kpop album i had. Hahahaha what a shame i like them so much but my mom wouldn't allow me to spend a lot of money for 'not important thing' you got me right? :(

From paulanabell on Gurupop ❤

Unknown 1 January 2013 at 20:35  

Woah,you are lucky to have so much albums and stuff. I don't have any because only the shipping costs more than the actual stuff..
Anyway, I love your collection *o*
I hope you're happy with what you got :P

~gurupop name: bubblechu

Lara 3 January 2013 at 19:36  

first time I saw someone listens to Hit-5 and actually has their CD o:
I realize Wei Chen is a bit more popular cause he did a collab and sang in Korean but I still prefer Hit-5 ^^
btw.. I'm very jealous of your collection XD

Cecilia - 세실리아 3 January 2013 at 19:53  

Oh really? I really like Hit-5 but I've been lazy finding any news about them and so so I'm kind of lost if they have released a new album or not.. I think I like them the same ^^ Without the collab I wouldn't have listened to him at all (because I wouldn't know about him) but I listened to Hit-5 before I found Wei Chen :)
Hihi thanks :D I'm proud of it ;D

Cecilia - 세실리아 3 January 2013 at 19:55  

Oh really? I haven't paid for anything where the shipping is more than the actual stuff (the reason to why I don't buy on YesAsia unless it's over $39)
Thank you ^^ I'm really proud of it :D

Cecilia - 세실리아 3 January 2013 at 19:58  

It just kind of happen.. I think it's an addiction to buy B1A4 stuff because it ain't always intentional when I buy it x)
It B1A4 was my first B1A4 album too ^^ (and the first one I got from my sister)
Ooh.. but they are important things!! You just have to convince your mom about it ;]

awkwardnoodles 8 January 2013 at 01:36  

Gah! So perfect! Is the B1A4 Ignition Special Edition worth it?! I really want to get it...but then again In The Wind seems so perfect. How much was all of this if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to be you, omg. lol. :) Ah, It all looks so amazing! haha. My mouth is like :O. x

My tumblr is: Akwardn00dles.tumblr.com :D I'm not sure if my blog is going to show up...i'm a noob.
& my gurupop is: yovanillaai :) x

Cecilia - 세실리아 8 January 2013 at 22:16  

I wasn't planning on the special edition when it came because I didn't really like the song and I already had Ignition. But I really like the photo card and the other cards in the album is really awesome :) So I guess on how much you like the song.. Since I haven't gotten my In The Wind album yet I can't really tell you which one you should get :P

I'll do a post on how much it all has cost since there was a few others who asked so please look forward to it :)

Thank you so much ^^

Anonymous,  9 January 2013 at 00:44  

Woah ~~ Woah OMG *3* U're Rich Gurl ! *envy u so badly*
and me who is been a k-popfan since 4 years now don't have a single k-pop album or card OR ANYTHING '__' anw They all look so temping and Beautiful ! I guess U're Loving them as much As I would Love them too !
And wow U have alot of B1A4 Stuff and Albums *O* am a BANA TOO <3 After being an E.L.F ^^
Enjoy :'D xDDD Hope I didn't sound too Jealous ><
As I wish to enter ur giveaway please enter me and Here is my Gurupop Name : Pârk Nînà
and Tumbler : Teukienina or Leeteuk's Wifeuu ^^
Thank You ^^

Lara 14 January 2013 at 21:33  

Haha me too actually, I've only listened to their first few songs.. There's too much kpop that I can barely follow any cpop.. And same too, I found out about Wei Chen throught a collab but only after I saw that he won an award.. Was it MAMA award few years ago? Not sure XD

And wow, I can't believe this comment won :D Thank you so much, really :D

lalalereuh 7 June 2013 at 06:07  

I was wondering in which BROMIDE did you get your B.A.P poster? THanks!

Cecilia - 세실리아 9 June 2013 at 00:29  

I got it from the U-Kiss Bromide ^^ no. 74 :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP