Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 25 November 2012

Yet another impatiant rant

Annyeong ^^

This is just another stupid rant about me not being able to get my kpop stuff fast enough so you don't have to keep reading ^^
Btw if you want me to do an review on Kpopmart or compare different sites then tell me what you want to know ^^


As a birthday and Christmas gift from my brother he gave me some money (because I failed my drivingtest so he couldn't buy me an car that we had betted on xP) so I can buy some albums from Kpopmart ^^

I'm planning to buy:

Yang Yo Seob Mini Album Vol. 1 - The First Collage
Yoseob's 1st mini album - The First Collage
$9.90

B1A4 Mini Album Vol. 1 - Let's Fly
B1A4's 1st mini album - Let's Fly
$11.90

B1A4 Mini Album Vol.3 - In The Wind
B1A4's 3rd mini album - In The Wind
$13.40

F.cuz Mini Album Vol. 3 - For Century Ultimate Zest
F.Cuz 3rd mini album - For Century Ultimate Zest
$13.90

But the thing is firstly the money hasn't arrived to Paypal yet (probably on Monday or Tuesday) and secondly Yoseob's mini album won't be release until friday. So I thought that maybe I would have the albums on like Friday (if lucky) or early the week after. That won't happen since I have to wait until Friday to get my package shipped.. At least Kpopmart usually are fast in their shipping. I always get my packages within 5 days ^^ And I'm hoping I'll get at least B1A4's newest poster with this package. I won't add it in my cart since I think it's too expensive but since I will buy Yoseob's poster I'm hoping they'll do what they did to my other B1A4 poster and include it anyways since it's free. But if they don't do it I hope they'll do it with F.Cuz because that album includes an free poster (although it was a long time ago since it was released).

Oh my impatience...

Hopefully I'll get Cross Gene's Japanese album that comes with an T-shirt freebie for Christmas ^^ I told my sister I wanted it and that the album is first priority x)

Btw have you seen that Kpopmart have added a new section on their site? They now have Jpop that you can buy (such as KAT-TUN etc.). Although they don't have any of DGNA's Japanese singles T_T I wish they did..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP