Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Comeback #11: B1A4 - Tried To Walk

Annyeong ^^

I just have to write this post before I'm going to watch the last Twilight movie ^^ B1A4 released their new music video this morning and it's amazing!!

Tried To Walk
This song is amazing and of course it is Jinyoung who's written it (with the help of Baro when it comes to the lyrics ^^). I just wished that we got to see a bit more of Gongchan and CNU. I mean, both Jinyoung and Baro has already had the lead in their previous music videos so isn't it time to let anyone of the other members try it out? Although Sandeul is the main vocal you only get to see him when he's singing (often only during the chorus like in Baby I'm Sorry) and we barely get to see Gongchan at all. But even though I really like the music video!! :D And I really like Baro's rapping in this song (unlike all the other times I've complained about his rapping). CNU sounds amazing although he needs more lines! Sandeul and Jinyoung is showing how great their singing abilities is and I wish to hear more from Gongchan.

And I've listened to the whole album and it's pretty amazing! The boys seems to really like Miss A because in the last album Min was featured and now we have Suzy who's doing the narration in one of the songs. My favourite song (except Tried To Walk) is If and In The Air. Two really great songs!
If has an great feeling and it feels somewhat familiar, the melody that is. I just love that song.
In The Air is a song that lifts your spirit. This song has a B1A4 feel to it (the title song doesn't really) and I just like it.

I wish they would've done the intro song a bit more interesting. I know it was Jinyoung who did it, but it didn't capture me at all. There are artist who have amazing intro song (like Noh Jihoon, it's my favourite song on the whole album) but this was a kind of boring intro.

I just wanted to share that B1A4 made their comeback today ^__^
Annyeong :D

1 comments:

mukbangongchan 8 January 2013 at 02:01  

yess!! yes!! yes!! I very much agree!! I wish Gongchan had more lines and CNU!! OMGIEE!!YOUR This song is the Greatest!! ITS SOO PERFECT!!^^ B1A4 is really showing us their different sides in terms of music!! kyaaaa!:DD

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP