Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 25 November 2012

Trading/Selling albums and photocards

Annyeong ^^

This is a trade/selling post so you all know ^^
If you're interested comment or give me a dm on twitter or tumblr :)

Anyone that wants to buy

CN Blue - Ear Fun Jonghyun limited edition (I have the poster too but I kind of ripped it :P) [Used]
DGNA - Lady [Still in it's original plastic] 
Super Junior M - Perfection CD + DVD Korea Version [Used]
LEDApple - Run To You [CD never played, photobook been looked through, no photocard]

If you want to buy an album then give me an price and I'll see :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP