Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Sunday 4 November 2012

Introducing #6: Touch

Annyeong ^^

Yesterday I watched a drama called Ma Boy with the cute child actress Kim Sohyun (she's been in King of Baking, Kim Takgoo), Touch's Sunwoong and Excite's Minhoo. It's an really good drama where the boy is dressed as a girl for once ^^ Watch it!!

Well, because of this drama I decided to check out Touch cause somehow I did recognize Sunwoong. The reason to why I recognized him is probably because I watched their newest song Let's Walk Together a while ago. But I still don't know why I did recognize the other songs in the drama that is by Thouch.

This rant is a rant of Touch mostly because I really like Sunwoong but also because I like their songs ^^ So press read more if you want to read on ;)

Touch debuted on October 21, 2010 with the song Me/I. They debuted as a 7-member-group with the members Sunwoong, Sungyong, Hanjun, Dabin, Minseok, Younghun and Joonyoung. In April 2011 they came back with a different member line up. Dabin had been dropped because his tone didn't fit the group and Minseok wasn't participating because of health reasons. In May 2012 Touch got a make over when it came to their music and the members had been changed again. Joonyoung had army enlistment (this freaking enlistment takes all of our wonderful boys >.<) and Younghun had family circumstances.. Hanjun's department is nowhere to be found. So now the group consists of Sunwoong, Sungyong, Cheolmin, Kanghyun and Jaewook. Let's take a look at their music videos through these three years ^^

Me/I
I think it's a pretty good song but I could be without the music video. The video is boring and doesn't help the song at all.

Rockin' The Club
This is my favourite song of the three songs they've released with music videos. It's catchy and familiar (I swear I knew I've heard it somewhere while watching Ma Boy, but I don't know where o.o) and really good!

Let's Walk Together
The song is cute, the music video is cute and the dance is cute. Although I don't hate their cuteness (I actually like it) I want to see their other side more. At least I'm glad that Sunwoong got some more parts in this song because he has a good voice. One thing that I'm happy about is that they're not having a dating video. It would've been a bit creepy since Kim Sohyun is so young especially compared to their oldest member :P

Members

Cheolmin 87/04/17
Cheolmin is the leader and oldest member. He's got a perculiar voice that I can't really tell if I like it or not :P I think I like it. His English is really cute though ^^

Sunwoong 91/11/01
Our pretty girl (I mean boy). When I was watching the drama I was trying to imagine how his singing voice would sound, but it was kind of impossible. One thing's for sure, I didn't expect him to be that good! <3
I just saw one thing about him, he's a rapper too. I didn't know that nor did I expect that since he's so good at singing...

Sungyong 89/12/22
I don't have much to say since I don't know him that much. But I have to say that he did pretty good in Ma Boy ^^

Jaewook 90/04/16
Don't have that much to say about him either.... He does have a good voice ^^

Kanghyun 94/11/21
The poor maknae... He's like Dongwoon but with a wider gap. Dongwoon is the only one born in '91 while all the other members are born in either '89 or '90. But Kanghyun has it a bit more different since all his members is born between '87 and '91. It's a pretty big difference between Cheolmin and him (almost like it's between Kara's oldest and youngest but he still beats them :P).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP