Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 10 April 2012

This day has been kind of great :)

Not only did my package come but our neighbours came over and asked me if I wanted to watch their kids a few days in May :)

And I might get to babysit for them during summer too.. :D which means that I'll have a little more money to the summer than I thought :D

The only thing that brings this day down is the headache I've been having since I came home.. T.T
Now all that's needed is to gather some courage and go and meet the kids (they're kind of new neighbours :P) and gather some strength to do my part in the group assignment T^T don't like school..!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP