Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Perfect Ear

Annyeong ^^

I decided to at least tell you a little of what I think of the albums I've bought ^^ Maybe will come up with photos later :P

Seo Inguk - Perfect Fit: I really like the songs on the album but I think I prefer cute Seo Inguk over sexy Seo Inguk :P Cause he's like frowning in every picture.. For me that's not sexy. But I really like the songs and I think he did a great job with the mv ^^






CN Blue - Ear Fun Lee Jonghyun special limited edition: This edition is really amazing! I couldn't understand why I had to go to the store to get it the package but it was because of this. This edition is a little bit bigger than my Beast box at least on the height and the width is the same as my Beast box :) It comes with an sort of protection box and it's on that box you get your members single photo ^^

When you take out the photobook (which someone said looks a little like a graduation book) it comes a little extra photobook with only pictures of the chosen member (I almost started drool ^^) I like all the songs except for the two songs they've been performing on various music shows oO But I'm not disappointed cause I bought this album because of Lee Jonghyun ^^ and the three mini photos that came along kind of disappointed me only a little (after first being estatic) cause there were no solo Lee Jonghyun mini photo T_T But the poster is making up for that ^^ <3



BTW is it just me or isn't it really annoying that U-Kiss released their album before the mv?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP