Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Super Junior


I think this music video was my first one. My sister found it and showed it to me only a little while after my kdrama obsession started.

The boys are so cute in this video ^^ But I kind of didn't like Ryeowook cause he looks a bit weird in this video oO I fell for Kyuhyun the first time I saw him and he's still my bias in Super Junior <3

I wish Hangeng would come back (or at least to Korea and be active on his own). I fell in love with him and I hate not being able to see him <3

Super Junior was the first kpop group I fell in love with and where my kpop obsession started. I kind of feel it's a shame that we'll never see them all 15 together again... It will even be a long time before we get to see those who still are in SJ together. Cause when Heechul is done with the army Eeteuk will be in there for sure. It would have been better if all the members of Super Junior went to the army together.. Sure, Super Junior might be gone but since ELF is such a huge fandom they won't be forgotten. Besides, I think that if they go just a few at a time then eventually they'll break up... T-T
Even though I haven't liked their newest songs (such as Mr. Simple and A-CHA (how come I have that song on my MP3??)) I don't want to see them break up. And even though I sometimes think some of the members are a bit too much I seriously love Super Junior as a whole <3

Super Junior Hwaiting! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP