Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 16 April 2012

Song Sehyun and Song Seunghyun

Annyeong ^^

So I've recently started watching K-pop: The ultimate audition (which is AWESOME!!) and noticed that one of the actors in the drama has a connection to one of my ultimate biases :O

Song Sehyun who's playing Hyunseung in the drama is actually FT Island's Seunghyun's younger brother o_O

I never thought that Seunghyun had a younger brother and never did I thought that his brother would be the same age as my younger brother o_O 
Lol both his and my brother are taller than us xD (or at least his brother's taller than him and my brother's taller than me xD)

I'm liking this ^^ not only are we born the same year we both have a younger brother who are born the same year too xD yes, I'm feeling that I'm being ridiculous too xD

But, I have to say that Sehyun doesn't look like he's neither related to nor younger than Seunghyun xD that's why I'm so shocked :P

And another thing is that if I knew Korean I probably would have known that the person in this picture is indeed Sehyun xP

Watch K-pop: the ultimate audition ^^
Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP