Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 24 April 2012

My copy of CN Blue's Ear Fun Lee Jonghyun limited edition together with Seo Inguk's Perfect Fit from Kpopmart came today ^^
And because I ordered it from Kpopmart I got three CN Blue mini photos ^^ (but it says only two xP)

As you may notice there won't be any photos from this order (cause I haven't taken any) and there might not be any.. Maybe when next package comes or maybe not..
Since blogger have made it so annoying to post posts through my mobile (but also by using my computer) I've kind of lost the will to keep posting.. It should be easy to blog!
Anyway, we'll se how I choose to do :P for now I'll give you one photo on something that came in the package today ;)



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP