Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Tuesday 10 April 2012

B1A4 and Seo In Guk ^^

Annyeong ^^


Yay!! :D It finally came, my package! :D Because of the holiday I had to wait for two more days than usual. (I didn't like that >.<)

More after the jump ^^


B1A4 Vol. 1 - Ignition - YAY!! :D I really like this album (but when have I not liked their albums?) There's not much to say more than Let's Fly, B1A4! Their new sound is really awesome ^^ But I have to complain on their english not only in 'Baby I'm Sorry' but also in 'You're My Girl'! They're singing fast and faster in that song but I took me a while before understanding what they were singing T-T

But they do have really good songs even though ;) (don't know what I'm trying to say oO) Sandeul's solo song ' Crush' is really great! :D And 'Wonderful Tonight' unplugged version is one of the best songs! :D I fell in love at the first moment I heard it O.O And Baro's singing is just... Perfect? No that's Sandeul.. Stunning? Maybe.. Incredible? Yes!.. Breathtaking? Yeah!
The song (other than Sandeul's) I was really looking forward to Baro's solo cause it feature Miss A's Min but it kind of disappointed me.. I'm not really sure why..

Oh well... Here's some pictures ^^
My Baby Sandeul <3 What have you done to me?? oO <3


Seo In Guk Special Album - Don't really know what to write.. I like Seo In Guk (yes I'm gonna get his new minialbum ^^) and I already knew almost all the songs on this album. I'm not disappointed at all! He's so sweet and talented and he's hot! :D I recommend it ^^  <3









Just realized something.. On the back of the album it lists all the songs but it also says '+ Bonus Track' either it is 'Love U' lovely version that is the bonus track or I don't get it... oO' But it seems like it is like that..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP