Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 6 February 2012

What I've been up to.. Drama and movie update ^^

Since I haven't been updating I've been doing other stuff ^^ And of course those other stuff don't include studying (cause that's not how I roll ^^). It ain't surprising that I've been watching dramas and movies ^^ So after the jump there will be updates on the latest dramas I've been watching :D



Dramas

Love Keeps Going - Taiwanese drama, totally awesome and Mike He is really great! (First drama that I've seen with him but apparently everyone likes him ^^) I'll just say Watch it!! :D


Secret Garden - Okay, so I planned on never watch this drama cause everyone like this drama :P But after watching it I can't understand why I was so anti this drama :P Secret Garden is Totally, Fantastically Awesome!! If you don't count the kind of obvious and annoying things like Hyun Bins mom.

Hungry! - OMG!!! I've only seen four episodes of this drama and I'm stuck!! :D Miura Shohei (Hana kimi remake and Gokusen 3), Mukai Osamu (Beck), Ishiguro Hideo (Gokusen 3) and Takimoto Miori (the annoying chick from Ikemen Desu Ne) are making an awesome cast for this awesome drama! :D (Well, the drama wouldn't suck if they changed the one playing Takimoto Miori's character cause she's really annoying and kind of destroys this drama...)

What's up? - Seen to ep 18 now and can't wait til the two last episodes come out... Can't really say something about these last episodes right now. But sometimes the drama is awesome and sometimes it's really bleh! :P But the teacher is seriously one of the best thing in this drama ^^

Dream High 2 - Not a fan of this drama... Thought it would be better since first season was great. But I've only seen two episodes of this one so I'm gonna be open-minded for now :P Satori-guy, Jinwoon, JB, Jiyoung and the big-hair-guy-who's-singing-genie-accoustic are the only ones keeping me watching. The fact that Jinwoon throws banan skin one JYP is one reason for everyone to watch ep 1 ^^ Seriously that must've been hilarious to film! :D And even though JYP was awesome in Dream High 1 and in the Wonder Girls movie he's not that awesome yet in Dream High 2 I-I

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - Only seen two episodes so far but it's still better than dream high 2 ^^ I can't wait to see ep 3 cause ep 2 ended with an awesome cliffhanger ^^ And yeah, L is in it but he's a lot more cheerful than he is in Jiu which makes it more fun to watch ^^

Q.E.D - An awesome japanese drama with Hana kimi remake Izumi actor in the main role ^^ Nakamura Aoi is awesome :D I finished this drama in like two or three days :) It's kind of repeating itself with being too obvious sometimes but it's still good.. :) I might even say a better version of Conan drama version ^^

Who Are You? - I'm kind of stuck. Haven't gotten the will to keep watching it. Yoon Kye Sang is really awesome when he transform between being himself and being someones dad ^^ He and Hyun Bin are really Daebak in those kind of roles :D

Unstoppable High Kick - It's kind of mediocre actually.. So I haven't finished it yet, only seen 20 eps yet :P


Movies

200 Pounds Beauty - a really great movie that shows what words can do to a human and what actions can do to a humans heart :)

Petty Romance - haha This one is really funny and I don't have that much to say ^^ Watch it for yourself to rate it ^^

White: The Melody of Curse - Heard about this from one of the actors when she was in Strong Heart but don't remember her name.. Thought it would have a lot of idols in it but only Eunjung do I know of :P But it's a kind of good horror movie although it's kind of obvious :P

You're My Pet
 
Hearty Paws 2 - I think although this can't really count as a sequel to Hearty Paws (since the actors are different and everything) it's better than Hearty Paws ^^

1 Litre of Tears - This movie is really moving and surprises you in all kind of different ways :)

Blind - One of my favourite movies ^^

Fly High - Kim Bum :D

See you :) Annyeong <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP