Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 27 February 2012

To my brother ^^

Annyeonghaseyo :)
안녕하세요!

This post will be dedicated to my younger brother who just celebrated his 18th birthday this Saturday :)

So why would I even bother to write about my brother on this blog or why won't I tell what I'm going to write to him directly? Well, firstly cause I'm really bad to express my feelings in words and say it in front of people. And secondly cause I just want to put it on a piece of paper where I actually will have it stored and not just put it somewhere and then later forget about it and never find it ever again :P

So if you're not interested in continuing reading then don't ;)
Okay, so what I want to say is that my younger cute brother is now 18 oO' when did that happened?! My sweet awesome brother, who sometimes is a really mean brother but most of the times behaves like a big brother to me, is already old enough to legally move out and leave. I just realized yesterday night how much I'll miss him when we'll separate... No one will never take such good care of me as he does! <3 My younger brother is the best big brother ever!! :D ^^ <3 Saranghae <3 Love you, brother <3 남동생, 사랑해 <3 안녕히 겨세요 ^^ Annyeong ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP