Check out my Review page instead of the post for an updated review on Online Stores ^^

Monday 6 February 2012

Long time, no see

Annyeonghaseyo ^^

I know I haven't writtten anything for a while but I haven't had the energy to write and the fact that Beast is coming to Berlin, Germany this sunday has made me sad since I can't go. I really wanted to go but since I've only known it since last sunday I haven't had enought time to actually plan, save money and stuff like that to go. Plus I don't have anyone to go with T-T


Okay.. Let's make this post not so depressing :P It's only february but still a lot of bands and groups had their comebacks already oO. Everyone is trying to make their comebacks before Big Bang xD Cause when they're coming back no one will be able to get any attention at all :P So I'm gonna post a few comebacks and debuts here ^^




LedApple!! :D :D <3 <3 <3 Seriously I'm spazzing over them ^^ Haven't felt like this since Birthday Killer :P


Actually I could have just posted the normal korean version of Brian Joo's song but I picked this one.. Don't know why really but this song is sort of a bit wierd but still gives out a good vibe ^^


Am I the only one who didn't look forward to Exo-K and Exo-M's debut? I mean first like a million teasers and then a predebut mv which means that they haven't even debuted yet oO Seriously SM can't you be serious for once? If you're going to debut one boygroup then do it with all of them in the same group instead of putting them in two different groups and then say it's just subgroups >.<' So I chose the chinese mv because at least that one is just a bit better than the korean one.... But that's just my opinion :P


F.T. Island is back :D With an awesome song that doesn't sound like their usual style ^^


Still don't know what I think about B.A.P or the song :P I've watched four episodes of Tadaah! B.A.P and I like it but I'm not sure... I liked the song, I think :P


Se7en is finally back!! :D I like this song ^^ And I've missed Se7en :D <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Since 23/09 - 11
By Cecilia
About Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Kdrama, Jdrama & Tdrama

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP